I was going to post this last week but then I got food poisoning and yuck. But the time has come, my dearest one, to speak of things of sun and fun! To travel back down the road of the summer months and see if I accomplished my plans for these hot months. The original list is here and my post-summer holiday achievments were marked off over on this post.
1. Take at least one road trip/day trip. Not achieved. But booked to go to London in August so…counts?
2. Make new friends (hi, Twitter. Let’s meet up). No more new friends since last time, but hung out with those ones some too…
3. Spend time with my old friends. Achieved!
4. Finish the books on my To Read Pile. Got through three, then had a birthday and got moar.
5. Take myself on at least three dates to some place I’ve never been before. I’ve been to places with friends that I’ve never been too…no me dates, but at least I got out.
6. Go to the beach. FAILED.
7. See live music at least twice. Totally failed
8. Buy the prettiest summer dress (that I can also wear to work). Found!
9. Do one touristy thing (red bus, table mountain, cape point – who’s game?) FAILED.
10. Say yes to one thing I’d usually say no to (except coke. Always say no to coke). So much saying yes.
In other news: I just booked my tickets for two weeks in London. OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO LONDON.